I saw an article once, that healthy planning is best to be made in the month of March within the year, because you spent January and February creating the life revolution and yet may or may have not succeed in March. Therefore now on Monday 13, March 2017 I start the journey of 2017,… the past 2 months were not manage well enough, as I believe myself I have wasted time, while muslim.org wrote about how The Holy Quran states that time is such a passing phenomenon that even a fleeting moment results in a reduction of man’s life-span. That is because man has been granted a limited period of time on this earth and he should try to earn whatever he can, either by doing good deeds so as to reap the fruits of Paradise or even by doing evil deeds or wasting his time in negligence, thus ruining this divine gift of time and causing destruction to his future life. In fact, time is the most precious of all commodities.
See what I have wasted in my life was too much spending in social media, whether it is whatsapp, facebook, Path, twitter, youtube and less doing good doing.
See you have 24 hours daily in your life, see how you spend it all with,.. see how most likely ends up, do we use time wisely do we waste it.
from now on be present to your doing, less looking at the handphone, and let each act of what you do is worthy now and that’s a reminder for both you and me, and hope we don’t waste any second of our life doing something worthless where we have given time to be able to do something good, something amazing both for ourself, our spouse, our family and humanity.
Think of , what one positive or one good deed I have done today?
Did I waste today or have I done something positive something good today.
As they all say, use your youth before it comes your old days where u can’t do anything ,…
All in time.
We may divide certain areas in our life:
- Spirituality – Daily check is it better today than yesterday
- Health- Do we eat something good today? Or do we put junk food in our mouth. One must be aware of what he/ she puts in her mouth each day. Total consumption in a day and whether its benefit for her or his life or not. Do we exercise? Can’t we give within the 24 hours a few time out of exercising,
- Family – What have we done today for our family, do we make them happy and silahturahmi.
- Community and people around friends: How do we socialize, and how we matter in the community, do we make new friends too or if not do we maintain the closes one.
- Learning – What new things we have learnt today, whether it is for our career or self improvements or even how to cook.
- Career – People sped time most of the time working in a day, make something useful within the time spent in office to benefit for goodness kindness, any kinds of help of smiles etc.
This to know that you have not wasted your time living in the world. You manage to use every single seconds of it for something worthwhile.
LETS USE OUR TIME WISELY